Pure Orange Sweet Essential Oil - Available in 10 ml and 30 ml size
INCI Name: Citrus sinensis dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
The familiar orange scent makes this one of the world's most popular oils and the heart of many floral blends. Its gentle, clarifying nature cheers the heart, brightens the mood and is a valuable oil for many ailments.
This luscious-smelling Essential Oil is cold-pressed from the sweet fruit of a Brazilian evergreen that is smaller than the Bitter Orange tree. Its scent of medium strength is used as a middle note in perfumery, while the oil is concentrated and bright, and blends well with other citruses and spices.
Orange Sweet oil contains about 90% limonene, which is in many household cleaners. Because of this, Orange Sweet oil is used as an earth friendly alternative to many common household cleaners.
HOW TO USE
- To alleviate anxiety and insomnia, vaporize 4 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil and 2 drops Myrtle Essential Oil.
- Blended with Lavender and used in a car diffuser, it eases the stress of driving; add a drop of Vanilla and watch bored cranky kids turn into back-seat gigglers.
- It dissolves adhesives from glass and fabric and assists cleaners in doing their job without negatively impacting the environment.
- It is known to promote digestion, ease constipation and increase the absorption of vitamin C. Use as massage oil in the abdominal area.
- Orange Sweet Essential oil is shown to promote the production of collagen as well as increase the blood flow to the skin. It is helpful at soothing dry, irritated skin as well as acne-prone skin. It is excellent for rubbing on calluses on the feet.
- The D-limonene in Sweet Orange essential oil is an extremely effective insect repellent. Wipe or spray it wherever pests come into your house: cracks, around windows and doors. It can also be safely used in your pantry to repel moths, worms and ants instead of using poisonous substances.
Orange blends well with: Clary Sage, Lavender, Myrrh, Patchouli, Sandalwood.
Safety FirstOrange Sweet oil is non – toxic, non- irritating and non- sensitizing, so is safe for all skin types. It is a sun- safe Citrus Oil. Unlike many other Citrus Oils, it is not phototoxic, so you can use it on your skin even if you are planning to go out in the sun. Always dilute appropriately before applying to the skin. Do not use if pregnant or if taking medication without consulting with your health-care practitioner.