Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Pure Ylang Ylang essential oil - Available in 10 ml and 30 ml size
INCI Name: Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
Its name meaning 'flower of flowers', Ylang Ylang (pronounced ee-lang' ee-lang) is a tropical tree that produces its flowers in three different colours – yellow, pink and mauve – all with thick, highly scented petals. The yellow flowers yield the best-quality essential oil.
Steam distilled from the flowers, the sweet and floral aroma of Ylang Ylang is very calming and relaxing.
HOW TO USE
- Ylang Ylang Oil can assist with problems such as high blood pressure, rapid breathing and heartbeat, nervous conditions, as well as impotence and frigidity.
- Spiritual practitioners claim that the users of Ylang Ylang are those who have been drawn to the oil.
- Ylang Ylang Oil is best suited for use in the perfumery and skincare industries.
- Ylang Ylang is believed to heighten the senses.
- To ease anxiety, take a bath with 2 drops Ylang Ylang and 4 drops Mandarin added to the running water.
Ylang Ylang blends well with: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lavender, Neroli, Rosewood and Sandalwood.
Safety First: Ylang Ylang is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing, so is safe for all skin types. However, if you are prone to headaches, you may find this oil has a strong aroma that could trigger an attack. Always dilute appropriately before applying to the skin. Do not use if pregnant or if taking medication without consulting with your health-care practitioner.