Created by resident aromatherapist Marie Wilkinson, this recipe will soothe your dry winter skin. Pure, home-made, natural and with a velvety texture.
Here's the full recipe, including optional additions with essential oils and more!
The basic recipe is very good as is, or it can be boosted in the liquid phase by adding any or all of the following:
- 1 or 2 Tbsp of Jojoba oil
- A few drops of vitamin E (pierce a capsule & drop into hot oil mix)
- Essential oils from 10 to 50 drops (total) of single or blended Essential oils
Essential Oil suggestions
These can be used one at a time or in combination to a maximum of 50 drops TOTAL in the cup of melted oil:
- Relaxation: lavender, sweet orange, frankincense, FT Blend, RL Blend, SN Blend, WB Blend
- Cold & Flu Relief:eucalyptus,fir needle, frankincense, lavender, CF Blend
- Aches & Pains: eucalyptus, lavender, MJ Blend, CF Blend, RF Blend
- Very Dry Skin: frankincense, patchouli, lavender, camomile, geranium