June Newsletter 2022
There is excitement in the air as we are all making plans for summer! Canada Day will soon be here, and we are also celebrating our Canadian made products. Feel confident knowing you're using only the best quality products with your clients.
This is the perfect time to see what needs to be upgraded in your practice, MTSO is here to assist you with our 26 years of experience in the profession. Feel confident knowing you're using the best quality with your clients.
Shop Canadian for Canada Day
We post the flag on all our Canadian products in our online store.
MAKE YOUR OWN! SUN AND WIND RELIEF ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND
This blend can also be made ahead in aloe vera gel and kept in the fridge to really cool a fresh burn.
It's a great blend to have on hand for your clients, and kids as well.
A Superior lubricating lotion developed by a Registered Massage Therapist for use by Professional Healthcare Practitioners. This product provides a long lasting, friction reducing lubricant for the skin that can be easily washed off.
Myo-ther applies smoothly to the skin, clarifying and spreading evenly with body heat. The formulation contains millions of tiny droplets that remain on the surface of the skin for long lasting lubrication, eliminating the need for constant re-applications.
An ideal natural blend of 3 oils providing nourishing skin care for northern climates. This nut-free, unscented oil is suitable for a wide variety of massage applications.
▪ Sunflower Seed oil, high in vitamins A, B, D & E, minerals & unsaturated fatty acids, is light and easily absorbed.
▪ Fractionated Coconut oil, also high in vitamin E, is a smooth, emollient, easily absorbed oil, providing consistent glide and excellent transport for Aromatherapy oils.
▪ Jojoba oil being rich in vitamins A, D & E, is also soothing and emollient.
▪ The effect is that both client and therapist finish with smooth moisturized skin.
▪ The inclusion of a natural water dispersant assures easy laundering.
Available in 2 sizes: 1 litre & 4 litres
In addition to in-store shopping and shipping, curbside pick-up is also available. You can either phone-in your order or place order online. When placing your order online choose Local Pick Up at check out. We will contact you when your order is ready.
Drop by our Edmonton store and showroom: Mon-Sat: 10:00-5:00