MyShrooms Immunity (MySpray)
MyShrooms Immunity offers the synergistic effects of eight medicinal mushrooms, each containing complex, unique and specific compounds providing significant health benefits throughout the whole body as a daily immune modulator.
- Immune-modulators, stimulate and balance the body’s immune system
- Provides daily defence and recognition against pathogens, metabolic and environmental assaults
- Powerful protection with antioxidants that neutralize damaging free radicals
- Adaptogens to support stress management and fatigue reduction
- Complements modern medical therapies and treatments
- Beneficial during health issues, and for the maintenance of good health
- Rich, earthy and smooth chocolate flavour
- Superior sublingual / intraoral absorption
- Sourced from organic North American growers
- 40% polysaccharides including beta-glucans
- Dual extraction* with the use of hot water and ethanol to guarantee both water soluble and fat soluble nutrients are active
Medicinal Ingredients (per ml) Pure USP medicinal grade:
Made in Canada cGMP - NPN 80076923
50ml – 295 Doses
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus, Fruiting body) 40 mg*
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor, Fruiting body) 30 mg*
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, Fruiting body) 30 mg*
Shiitake (Lentinula edodes, Fruiting body) 30 mg*
Cordyceps (Ophiocordyceps sinensis, Stroma) 30 mg*
Maitake (Grifola frondosa, Mycelia) 30 mg*
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus, Fruiting body) 30mg*
Himematsutake (Agaricus blazei, Mycelia) 0.12 ml (1:4, QCE 0.03 g)
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy can occur; in which case discontinue use.
Benefits of Medicinal Mushrooms
- Fungi have been on earth for approximately 1.3 billion years, and humans followed quite a few hundred million years later.
- Fungi also breathe oxygen like humans, and we share on average 50% of the same DNA. With this connection, we can easily utilize numerous compounds from fungi to enhance our health and natural immunity.
- They have many more years of experience in recognizing, fighting and building defences against the same disease-causing pathogens that impact our health.
- Modern science continues to recognize the capabilities of the medicinal compounds found in fungi and is now validating the practices and knowledge that has been passed on from our ancestors.
- Numerous prescription medications are developed from fungi such as penicillin, antibiotics, antifungals, anti-rejections, statins for cholesterol (lovastatin), immune modulators, cancer drugs and many more.
- Mushrooms require and naturally contain the essential building blocks required for health and longevity, including vitamins B complex, C and D, amino acids, enzymes and minerals such as iron, phosphorous, copper, potassium, germanium and selenium.