Prairie Electric Professional Massage Table
For the first time we are offering specials on Prairie Electric Tables. Fulfill your dream of an electric table to make your work MUCH gentler on you! See Clinic Builder packages below.
Call our store for details. Call local: 780-440-1818, or toll-free: 1-800-875-9706
Please contact our store to get accurate shipping charges to your location.
The Prairie Electric Hydraulic Massage Table is a North American-made professional massage table and our best-selling electric table. Smooth and quiet. Easy to set up, install in less than 10 minutes! Features a long-lasting Canadian-made table top, powerful American-designed motor, strong American-made steel frame.
Easy setup with only 4 bolts, Seamless rounded corners, Clinical cream-coloured steel frame with black vinyl top, Easy-fit accessories are also available for wider clients and extra tall.
- Height adjusts smoothly and quietly from 20” to 36”
- Easy to use foot control
- Standard width 28”-31” length 72"
- High grade North American Turner earth-friendly upholstery
- 2” superior quality latex earth-friendly Duron foam - no off-gassing
- Working Load/Lift weight max. 550 lb.
- Electronic - 120/110 volts
- Table Weight- 175lbs.
Comes with standard Foam: 2" high density therapeutic foam. Or if you wish, take advantage of our recommended upgrade - either 1" additional therapeutic foam or 1" additional low density comfort foam. Call for details on the foam upgrades.
With high safety standards, North American Steel Frame, our Prairie Electric Professional tables have the highest resale value of any table made in North America.
Prairie Massage Tables are carefully hand-made locally right by Jessies' hands here in Edmonton, Alberta.
For nearly 25 years, the same craftsman has been creating these strong and well-designed massage tables for massage and bodywork professionals.
Therapist Recommends: Our recommended electric hydraulic table for professional massage therapy. Save Your Back, reduce strain with easy adjustable table height to suit your client, your own working environment and your bodywork modality! READ OUR RMT REVIEW HERE
Wondering about SHIPPING COSTS? Please contact our store to get accurate shipping charges to your location. For every table order, we will call you to clarify your exact shipping cost or arrange pickup.
• Motor - 3 years parts, 1 year labour
Padding - 2 years (original owner)
• Frame - Limited lifetime (original owner)
Vinyl is best quality with one year warranty , however this does not cover damages caused by mistreatment or accidents such as cuts by sharp objects . Only damages caused due to manufacturer failures are covered under the warranty.
NOTE: HEADREST SOLD SEPARATELY.
Contact us to order CLINIC BUILDER PACKAGES:
- Clinic Builder I - 3 x Prairie Electric Pro Tables for $5685
- Clinic Builder II - 4 x Prairie Electric Pro Tables for $7580
- Clinic Builder III - 5 x Prairie Electric Pro Tables for $9475
- Clinic Builder IV- 6 x Prairie Electric Pro Table for $11370